Customer Success Executive
- LocationFully Remote
- Salary30000 PHP/Monthly
- Job typeFull time
As part of the Customer Success team, the Customer Success Executive (CSE) will support some of the largest employers in the world to help them transform their talent acquisition strategy and drive automation and efficiency in their recruitment processes.
Your day to day responsibilities will include but not be limited to :
The CSE will be primarily responsible for customer support activities and act as the initial point-of-contact for Talkpush end-users. The CSE shall:
- Engage with customers and respond to all incoming conversations on Intercom. These conversations are to be categorized based on issue type.
- Create and track tickets from start to closure for all conversations
- Endorse tickets to L2 Product Support
- Monitor ticket aging per step, including steps beyond Level1 Customer Support
- Keep the end-user informed on all ticket movements based on SLA
- Handle user-education and informational conversations by sending knowledge base resources, when applicable
- Work on the continuous improvement of our knowledge base and help articles
- Enroll new or existing users to Talkpush Academy for guided self-learning
- Capture all feature-requests and logs them in Trello for product management review
The CSE will also be responsible for ensuring that end users have access to training resources and knowledge-base to equip them for self-guided learning. The CSE shall:
- Write and update knowledge-base articles based on product enhancements and product changes
- Update the user education academy based on current product behavior
- Enroll new and/or existing end users to the user education academy
- Run user learning sessions as and when needed
The CSE will also be responsible for providing auxiliary support for the Customer Success Managers. The CSE shall:
- Attend customer meetings and assist the CSM either in workflow discussions, user learning sessions, and/or business reviews
- Draft business review reports based on templates and/or customer-specific requirements
- Look at Analytics to report product-related metrics and flag areas of concern
- Assist in other tasks/activities related to Customer Success
To be effective in this role the CSE needs to be:
- Customer-centric: because we want our customers to derive value and ROI from Talkpush solutions
- Intelligent: because the Talkpush ecosystem is complex and the CS team is expected to be product experts in every form
- Professional: because we work with Fortune 500 companies that have no patience for amateurs
- Analytical: because customer behavior and use cases are very different from each other and we need to look at problems using a scientific approach
- Efficient: because you may be faced with a million things to do and you need to draw the line between importance and urgency
- Great Communicators: because the CS team is the face of the company and our voice matter in managing customer relationships
Preferred but not mandatory
- Prior experience in recruitment and/or human resources
- Prior experience in consulting and IT
- Experience in working with international clients/environments
- Experience in customer support
Talkpush is the first conversational recruitment software. It is designed to make recruitment faster, more real-time, more conversational, and to get AI bots to work for recruiters. Talkpush is used all over the world by customers such as Accenture, Amazon, Citibank, McDonalds, Walmart, and many more.
Stanley, the first of its kind recruitment conversational assistant operating on Messenger, is already processing over a million candidates every year. Talkpush's CRM facilitates the handover from bot to human better than any other, reducing the time it takes to connect candidates to recruiters to minutes when it used to take days.
Talkpush is a VC-backed software company, was founded in 2014 by serial entrepreneur Max Armbruster and received backing from 500 Startups, Seedcamp and other strategic investors.
WE ARE HIRING.
Talkpush is hiring sales professionals, product managers, marketers and developers to join its team. Most positions are based in our offices all over the globe: San Francisco, India, Philippines, Costa Rica, Mexico and Hong Kong. Intelligent and ideological candidates interested in changing the world of recruitment are welcome to apply. Just have a chat with us on our website or on our Facebook page.
Read more about the Talkpush culture here.