Customer Success Manager (Portuguese-speaking)
- LocationFully Remote
- Salary$1,400 - $2,000 USD/Monthly
- Job typeFull time
At Talkpush, the Customer Success Manager is a core part of the organization, whose focus is maximizing value, providing strategic consulting and software implementation support to some of the world's largest employers. CSM constantly looks for ways to improve the overall success of the client relationships by owning and managing the customer accounts, exceeding key performance goals associated with the ROI and product adoption as well as managing all account risks and escalations.
Key areas of responsibility for this role are as follows:
- Project Management: Ensure all aspects of scope, time, quality, and cost are achieved or bettered for the entire portfolio of assigned customer accounts. CSM must maintain a healthy stream of communication both externally and internally for the successful execution of new account implementations as well as ongoing projects.
- Account Planning: Collaborate with different stakeholders on customer side to establish a success plan consistent with the customer’s needs, Talkpush capabilities, and goals set for the account. The account success plan will be reviewed regularly along with the account level KPIs.
- Customer Satisfaction: Maintain a high level of NPS rating by delivering excellent experiences for each user. Lower attrition risks and generate customer testimonials & references.
- Relationship Management: Maintain an excellent relationship with the key stakeholders of the account and convert these relationships and conversations into significant outcomes, such as account growth and usage increase. Serve as the escalation point for any items within the account.
- Product Adoption: Identify opportunities and business needs that can drive the use of Talkpush CRM features and thereby increase user adoption.
- ROI and Value Delivery: Drive add-on projects and initiatives to positively impact customer KPIs regularly. All initiatives undertaken as part of Value Delivery efforts must include recommendations to improve KPIs, followed by quantified results and ROI delivered.
- Delivering Best Practices: Drive continuous improvements for customer accounts by developing and sharing best practices, lessons learned to increase overall account efficiencies.
- Strategic Organizational Initiatives: Drive and/or support activities that transform Talkpush's internal processes & product through thought leadership, vision, and business acumen.
Qualifications / Requisites:
- Have 5+ years of experience in customer-facing roles (preferably in SaaS / ITES industry or Professional Services consulting)
- Possess fantastic interpersonal skills & professional outlook and are strong leaders
- Knowledge of customer service practices & customer-first mindset
- Fluent in Portuguese, Spanish and English language
- Technical aptitude and ability to quickly understand software features & functionalities
- Excellent in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Experienced in project management and has lead & executing complex projects
- Possess a strong strategic outlook and business acumen
- Expertise in developing business cases and analyzing & forecasting financial impacts
- Ability to see the big picture, understand the key drivers of the business and how they relate to each other to drive improvements
- Data-oriented, possesses a high level of attention to detail with strong analytical and business reasoning skills
- Have a knack for spotting issues or potential pitfalls in a project and flagging them early in the process.
- Have a solution-oriented attitude
- Able to work autonomously in a fast-paced startup environment
- Understanding of local market dynamics, trends, and candidate/user behaviors and the ability to navigate through associated challenges
WE ARE HIRING.
Talkpush is hiring sales professionals, product managers, marketers and developers to join its team. Most positions are based in our offices all over the globe: San Francisco, India, Philippines, Costa Rica, Mexico and Hong Kong. Intelligent and ideological candidates interested in changing the world of recruitment are welcome to apply. Just have a chat with us on our website or on our Facebook page.
Read more about the Talkpush culture here.