Product Support Analyst - Remote
- LocationFully Remote
- SalaryNegotiable USD/Monthly
- Job typeFull time
We're looking for passionate and driven individuals to challenge the status quo and deliver a phenomenal customer service experience. You are a highly accountable self-starter with out-of-the-box thinking, excited about working in a fast-paced, constantly evolving startup environment in a key customer-facing role.
Product Support Analyst is the first point of contact for our customers when they are reporting issues. This role is focused on providing world-class service to our diverse customer base, and resolving customer issues, through live-chat and email support. You will address and resolve customer’s technical difficulties and product usage inquiries, and provide consultative support and recommendations to help our customers be successful with their use of the Talkpush platform. This role will report to our Head of Product Support and User Education, working closely with our customers to deliver timely, high-quality technical support and assistance in-line with our SLA policies.
- Troubleshoot customer issues and make recommendations for resolution, or explain products and services that are best suited to the customer's needs.
- Successfully resolve complex customer inquiries via live chat or email, through the use of the available customer support tools and personal product knowledge.
- Ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction by providing quality issue resolution within the established response times and be able to adapt to the needs of the support queue & service levels.
- Root Cause Analysis (replication & bug finding).
- Address and escalate technical concerns; recreate site and tool issues as necessary.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to identify, specify, develop, and deploy operational changes to improve the customer experience.
- Accurately document the details of request or issue raised by user including the troubleshooting steps performed in the ticket.
- Monitor tickets assigned to Engineering and provide necessary action to ensure fast closure.
- Follow-up with customers to collect additional information or required files for issue replication & testing.
- Provide/Share product feedback & suggestions generated from customer discussions to Product Manager.
- Create quality articles and content to describe CRM features and their use cases
- Creates a positive customer support experience through handling concerns in a highly professional manner.
- Follow-up with customers post-issue resolution to deliver an even better customer experience.
- Analytical reports
- Achieve the targets set based on the standard KPI.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Previous Support roles in SaaS / CRM / Software solutions preferred.
- Fluent in English
- Excellent communication skills via different mediums i.e. telephone, email, chat, and in-person.
- Demonstrated commitment to customer service.
- Ability to effectively manage issue prioritization
- Ability to work remotely and to collaborate with other team members in ensuring round-the-clock support coverage.
- Knowledge of Google Suite applications such as Google Docs, Google Sheets, etc.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Maintains and improves the self-knowledge of Talkpush products
- Always proactive and taking initiative.
- Desirable knowledge in Jira, Slack or Intercom
WE ARE HIRING.
Talkpush is hiring sales professionals, product managers, marketers and developers to join its team. Most positions are based in our offices all over the globe: San Francisco, India, Philippines, Costa Rica, Mexico and Hong Kong. Intelligent and ideological candidates interested in changing the world of recruitment are welcome to apply. Just have a chat with us on our website or on our Facebook page.
Read more about the Talkpush culture here.