Conversational Designer Trainee - Remote
- LocationMexico City, Mexico
- Salary$500 USD/Monthly
- Job typeFull time
We are looking for curious Conversational Designer Trainee, who is passionate about handling our future of conversational design and ensuring our conversational assistant can solve problems in the most efficient and human way possible. You will work closely with our Conversational Design Team to create a cohesive, user-friendly experience and to improve the level of engagement with over one million candidates every year.
If you love UX, writing, logical thinking, and Product Design you are cordially invited to apply!
- AB Mass communication graduate
- You love to learn new things - every day!
- You should have an interest in- or have worked with UX design, interaction design, copywriting.
- Worked with Chatbot platform
- You are ready to embrace the challenges of working in a start-up, maintaining both a proactive work ethic and the ability to be a team player
- You are knowledgeable and (more importantly) passionate about design processes and excited to work with conversational interfaces and AI.
So what does a conversation designer Trainee do?
- Review existing chatbot flows and suggest improvements
- Help to create an exceptional, rich, and fulfilling conversational experiences
- Use our content flow tools (Dialogflow) to build engaging conversations
- Collaborate with developers, product and design teams
- Learn how to empathize with users across a wide range of subjects
Talkpush is the first conversational recruitment software. It is designed to make recruitment faster, more real-time, more conversational, and to get AI bots to work for recruiters. Talkpush is used all over the world by customers such as Accenture, Amazon, Citibank, McDonalds, Walmart, and many more.
Stanley, the first of its kind recruitment conversational assistant operating on Messenger, is already processing over a million candidates every year. Talkpush's CRM facilitates the handover from bot to human better than any other, reducing the time it takes to connect candidates to recruiters to minutes when it used to take days.
Talkpush is a VC-backed software company, was founded in 2014 by serial entrepreneur Max Armbruster and received backing from 500 Startups, Seedcamp and other strategic investors.
WE ARE HIRING.
Talkpush is hiring sales professionals, product managers, marketers and developers to join its team. Most positions are based in our offices all over the globe: San Francisco, India, Philippines, Costa Rica, Mexico and Hong Kong. Intelligent and ideological candidates interested in changing the world of recruitment are welcome to apply. Just have a chat with us on our website or on our Facebook page.
Read more about the Talkpush culture here.