Front-End Software Engineer - Remote
- LocationFully Remote
- Salary15,000 - 50,000 USD/Annually
- Job typeFull time
We are looking for an enthusiastic, experienced Front End Software Engineer who is motivated by the art of programming. Our development team is composed of local and international talent who is working from different locations, including a lot of work-from-home developers. We also provide nice offices for our team located in Manila, San Jose Costa Rica, and Mexico City.
Sounds like fun? We want to hear from you.
The Front End Software Engineer will hold the following responsibilities:
- Develop state-of-the-art web applications for business users
- Collaborate with the senior team on application architecture design and decision-making
- Develop and test for cross-browser and device compatibility
- Troubleshoot production support issues post-release deployment and come up with solutions
- Develop pioneering approaches to deliver cloud-based software services
- At least 4 years of experience in Web development
- Bachelor degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- Experience in software programming
- HTML5, CSS3, JS framework such as Angular or ReactJS redux (only React JS, is a must)
- Experience in web UI development
- Excellent teamwork and communications skills.
- Experience using Ruby on Rails to develop web applications required
Talkpush is the first conversational recruitment software. It is designed to make recruitment faster, more real-time, more conversational, and to get AI bots to work for recruiters. Talkpush is used all over the world by customers such as Accenture, Amazon, Citibank, McDonalds, Walmart, and many more.
Stanley, the first of its kind recruitment conversational assistant operating on Messenger, is already processing over a million candidates every year. Talkpush's CRM facilitates the handover from bot to human better than any other, reducing the time it takes to connect candidates to recruiters to minutes when it used to take days.
Talkpush is a VC-backed software company, was founded in 2014 by serial entrepreneur Max Armbruster and received backing from 500 Startups, Seedcamp and other strategic investors.
WE ARE HIRING.
Talkpush is hiring sales professionals, product managers, marketers and developers to join its team. Most positions are based in our offices all over the globe: San Francisco, India, Philippines, Costa Rica, Mexico and Hong Kong. Intelligent and ideological candidates interested in changing the world of recruitment are welcome to apply. Just have a chat with us on our website or on our Facebook page.
Read more about the Talkpush culture here.