Head of Customer Care and User Happiness - Remote
- LocationMexico City, Mexico
- Salary2,500 - 3,000 USD/Monthly
This person will manage a Service Desk team which interacts with Talkpush users daily, attempting to turn detractors into promoters through training, customer support, and continuous improvement of the user experience.
Talkpush is the leading automation software for high volume recruitment. We work with some of the largest employer brands in the world, such as McDonalds, Adecco, and Accenture. We help their recruiters engage with candidates in a more automated manner. Our users are recruiters who use Talkpush to expand their talent pool and improve the candidate experience.
- Care deeply about making customer happy and can see yourself “owning” a rapidly expanding community of users and teaching them how to use one of the coolest technology they have ever handled
- Like to build processes and to write documentation to help users transition to a more automated, more self-service help center
- Love to geek out and configure new systems (e.g. intranets, communities, help desks, automated assistants, etc.)
- Enjoy chatting with engineer and business folks alike
- Care deeply about the team you lead and know how to keep them amused and energized
- Look forward to debating with strong minded individuals you don’t always agree with
… then you may well be the one we’re looking for!
Roles & Responsibilities
- Run a small (3) distributed team in charge of customer support
- Aggregate and analyze product issues using internal tools, support tickets, and other data sources to gather user insights and use those insights to drive product improvements and improve user happiness
- Own processing of user tickets, feature requests, bug fixes, and access permissions
- Help product and engineering prioritize fixes and roadmap
- Communicate upcoming product features and changes to our users
- Create training materials and ongoing educational documentation and make content available online for self-service user training sessions via Talkpush Academy
- Find new ways to turn our users into Talkpush advocates
- Act as a technical consultant externally and internally for Talkpush, working with our sales, product, and customer success teams
Qualifications & Experience
- 6+ years experience in technical operations, leading a customer care, technical support or operations team, managing small teams
- Obsessed about delivering positive product experiences
- Operational savviness, ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects simultaneously, keeping focus on execution and delivering results consistently
- Proven ability to work cooperatively with various teams, including business development, operations, sales and engineering to deliver the best business outcome
- Demonstrated ability to interact with business executives to both understand their requirements, and to discuss proposed programs and engagements
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as leadership skills
- Strong analytical skills, with excellent problem-solving abilities in the face of ambiguity
- Loves working with technical and creative people. Humble and mature leader who can create structure but also give (creative) space to his/her people
- Experience in Ticket management system (e.g. Intercom, Zendesk) is expected
- Experience in SQL, CRM, BI and analytics preferred
- Experience with project management processes (e.g. Agile and Scrum) is welcome
- Experience with international operations including product launch and customer development
- Any experience with Enterprise software is welcome
- Post-early-stage startup experience welcome, especially if you have helped it transition from early stage to maturity
Talkpush is the first conversational recruitment software. It is designed to make recruitment faster, more real-time, more conversational, and to get AI bots to work for recruiters. Talkpush is used all over the world by customers such as Accenture, Amazon, Citibank, McDonalds, Walmart, and many more.
Stanley, the first of its kind recruitment conversational assistant operating on Messenger, is already processing over a million candidates every year. Talkpush's CRM facilitates the handover from bot to human better than any other, reducing the time it takes to connect candidates to recruiters to minutes when it used to take days.
Talkpush is a VC-backed software company, was founded in 2014 by serial entrepreneur Max Armbruster and received backing from 500 Startups, Seedcamp and other strategic investors.
WE ARE HIRING.
Talkpush is hiring sales professionals, product managers, marketers and developers to join its team. Most positions are based in our offices all over the globe: San Francisco, India, Philippines, Costa Rica, Mexico and Hong Kong. Intelligent and ideological candidates interested in changing the world of recruitment are welcome to apply. Just have a chat with us on our website or on our Facebook page.
Read more about the Talkpush culture here.