Graduate Management Trainee - Remote
- LocationSan Jose, Costa Rica
- Salary500 - 800 USD/Monthly
- Job typeContract
Graduate Training Programme – Rotation in Business Side
Be hired for a 6 months’ traineeship after which you can be hired as full-time staff.
What is a Graduate program?
We are looking for the leaders of tomorrow, bright, adaptable, comfortable with numbers, enthusiastic with technology’s promise, to join our Graduate Training Program.
Talkpush offers a fast-growing startup environment where trainees will have the opportunity to grow and develop their skills in a variety of roles. Through coaching and side projects, you will learn and refine the skills necessary to be a key contributor in a fast-growth B2B SaaS company. Over the course of a 6-month program, you will rotate departments every 2months, giving you the opportunity to learn about Customer Success, Service Desk and Product Management roles.
What will you do and learn?
As a graduate management trainee, you will join 3 departments:
- Customer Success: the backbone of our customer-facing team, which is working with some of the largest employers in the world.
- Be the main point of contact for our customers.
- Project manage new customer onboarding, including end-user training.
- Be a consultant or trusted advisor to your customers, proactively looking for ways for them to improve their ROI of the Talkpush platform.
- Product Support: relentlessly focused on driving a stellar user experience for the millions of people using Talkpush products, partnering with both Product and Customer Success teams to enhance the product experience, and increase internal team efficiency by driving training content and tools improvements.
- Create training materials and ongoing educational documentation for our users
- Be the expert in how our internal products are being used and where they are falling short.
- Work cooperatively with various teams, including business development, operations, sales and customer support
- Identify and support product improvements and new opportunities that enhance the utilization and adoption of Talkpush products.
- Product Management: the team that wears the most hats to solve user needs, understand the market, and align the products to the company's vision and goals
- Prioritize the implementation of new features and set specific timelines
- Understand user requirements and develop functional specifications and design user experience
- Coordinate with the engineering department to deliver functional solutions
This makes it a great training ground for anyone interested in a career in product management, product marketing or sales.
Setting you up for success
- You have a full training on how to contribute to each of the Customer Success, Marketing and Product departments.
- You will have a coach to teach you what it takes to be successful
Skills you should have
- Intelligent: because every customer has different hiring objectives and procedures and we need to adapt our approach accordingly
- Professional: because we work with Fortune 500 companies that have no patience for amateurs
- Analytical: because we deal with LARGE volumes and need to make the numbers tell a story
- Driven: because working in a start-up requires focus and passion to deliver your absolute best, all the time.
- Team Player: because you can’t succeed alone; teamwork is imperative
Required / Mandatory:
- Excellent in English communication
Does this sound like you?
If so, we'd love to tell you more about the role and long-term growth prospects.
Locations: Mexico City, San Jose (CR), and Manila
Want to know more?
Talkpush is the first conversational recruitment software. It is designed to make recruitment faster, more real-time, more conversational, and to get AI bots to work for recruiters. Talkpush is used all over the world by customers such as Accenture, Amazon, Citibank, McDonalds, Walmart, and many more.
Stanley, the first of its kind recruitment conversational assistant operating on Messenger, is already processing over a million candidates every year. Talkpush's CRM facilitates the handover from bot to human better than any other, reducing the time it takes to connect candidates to recruiters to minutes when it used to take days.
Talkpush is a VC-backed software company, was founded in 2014 by serial entrepreneur Max Armbruster and received backing from 500 Startups, Seedcamp and other strategic investors.
WE ARE HIRING.
Talkpush is hiring sales professionals, product managers, marketers and developers to join its team. Most positions are based in our offices all over the globe: San Francisco, India, Philippines, Costa Rica, Mexico and Hong Kong. Intelligent and ideological candidates interested in changing the world of recruitment are welcome to apply. Just have a chat with us on our website or on our Facebook page.
Read more about the Talkpush culture here.