Graduate Business Trainee - Remote
- LocationFully Remote
- Salary$500 USD/Monthly
- Job typeContract
Graduate Management Trainee - Business Track
Be hired for a 6 months’ traineeship where you will discover the various business functions of the Talkpush operations. The objective of this program is to find a match between you and one of our departments, with a view to hiring you as full-time staff at the end of the program.
The program starts in March 2022.
What is a Graduate program?
We are looking for the leaders of tomorrow, bright, adaptable, comfortable with numbers, enthusiastic with technology’s promise, to join our Graduate Training Program.
Talkpush offers a fast-growing startup environment where trainees will have the opportunity to grow and develop their skills in a variety of roles. Through hands-on coaching, dedicated projects, working integrated with experienced professionals, you will learn and refine the skills necessary to be a key contributor in a fast-growth B2B SaaS company.
Over the course of a 6-month program, you will join the Customer Success team (3 months) and will then rotate in one of the departments of your choice (3 months), giving you the opportunity to learn about Product Support, Product Management, Sales and Marketing roles.
What will you do and learn?
As a graduate management trainee, you will join 2 customer-facing departments, Customer Success and one of your choice:
Customer Success (CS): the customer-facing part of the organization working with some of the largest employers in the world to automate their recruitment
- Project manage new customer onboarding, including end-user training.
- Be a consultant or trusted advisor to your customers, proactively looking for ways for them to improve their ROI of the Talkpush platform.
- Drive better behaviour through the use of analytics, using data to identify missed opportunities in driving recruitment productivity
Product Support (PS): relentlessly focused on driving a stellar user experience for thousands of users and millions of job seekers on Talkpush, partnering with both Product and Customer Success teams to enhance the product experience, and increase internal team efficiency by driving training content and tools improvements.
- Create training materials and ongoing educational documentation for our users
- Identify and support product improvements and new opportunities which enhance utilization and adoption of Talkpush products
- Replicate and document issues (bugs) identified by users and hand over to engineering
- Write how-to procedures to resolve user issues and increase the value of the Help section.
Product Management (PM): the team that connects the demands of the customers with the future of the product, designing new features to solve user needs and market demands
- Prioritize the implementation of new features and set specific timelines
- Understand user requirements and develop functional specifications and design user experience
- Coordinate with the engineering department to deliver functional solutions
- Build product marketing content to promote new features
Marketing: Assist the department with content marketing
- Write blog posts for our community
- Collaborate on a variety of marketing campaigns including product, events, and brand awareness across multiple channels: mainly email and social media.
- Event management: Talkpush events every quarter, and you’ll be helping with promotion, speaker bookings, and communications to all stakeholders.
Sales: research target companies and uncover market opportunities
- Source qualified leads through social media channels
- Drive more leads from events, webinars etc.
- Engage with potential customers to discuss opportunities to automate their recruitment process
This program is designed for someone interested in a technology business career, keen to get a complete understanding of business operations, including Product Support, Customer Success, Marketing, Product Management and Sales.
Setting you up for success
- You have full training on our product, as well as on how to contribute to the department of your choice: Customer Success, Marketing, Product Management and Sales.
- You will have a Coach to teach you what it takes to be successful.
- After your 6-month training, and should shine as a graduate trainee, we would like to hire you and to kick-start your career.
Skills you should have
- Intelligent: Breaking down ideas & product requirements into user stories and feature specifications for designers & developers
- Professional: you will be working on software, used by hundreds of recruiters around the world and your designs could impact the lives of millions of job seekers
- Analytical: this is a fast-paced work environment where taking the initiative, seeking to solve problems while keeping an eye out for the details are all key to success.
- Driven: because working in a start-up requires focus and passion to deliver your absolute best, all the time.
- Team Player: because you can’t succeed alone; teamwork is imperative
Required / Mandatory:
- Excellent in English communication (fluency in a second (and a third) language highly welcome)
WE ARE HIRING.
Talkpush is hiring sales professionals, product managers, marketers, and developers to join its team. Most positions are based in our offices all over the globe: San Francisco, India, Philippines, Costa Rica, Mexico, and Hong Kong. Intelligent and ideological candidates interested in changing the world of recruitment are welcome to apply. Just have a chat with us on our website or on our Facebook page.
Read more about the Talkpush culture here.
⚠️ DON'T APPLY FOR A JOB AT TALKPUSH IF THIS IS YOU
Recruitment is one of the oldest, most established industries, and we're out to change it completely through automation. To make that dream come true, we need people with a fire in their belly who would rather deliver unpleasant truths to customers rather than slap together a quick fix. This isn't a 9-to-5 job that delivers the same experience every day, but a place where once in a while, you wake up with a burning desire to implement a new solution and to test the heck out of it.
This means that people who think sucking up to the boss or being a yes-person is the path to success, who aren't willing to stand behind their idea, even in the face of pushback, who prefer change to be predictable and gradual, won't be very happy here. They might be smart, kind, and lovely, but this isn't their pot's lid. If you're the kind of person who gets a little obsessed about a problem and can't think of anything else until you can puzzle it out, we can offer interesting challenges, an international team that will challenge you, and a mission to help millions of people get hired by focusing relentlessly on building better candidate experiences. Does this sound a little scary and overly ambitious? Good, that's just how we like it. ✨