Graduate Software Engineer Trainee - Remote
- LocationSan Jose, Costa Rica
- Salary500 - 800 USD/Monthly
- Job typeContract
Graduate Training Programme – Rotation in Tech Departments
Be hired for a 6 months’ traineeship after which you can be hired as full-time staff.
What is a Graduate program?
We are looking for the leaders of tomorrow, bright, adaptable, comfortable with numbers, enthusiastic with technology’s promise, to join our Graduate Training Program.
Talkpush offers a fast-growing startup environment where trainees will have the opportunity to grow and develop their skills in a variety of roles. Through coaching and side projects, you will learn and refine the skills necessary to be a key contributor in a fast-growth B2B SaaS company. Over the course of a 6-month program, you will rotate departments every 2-months, giving you the opportunity to learn about Quality Assurance, Engineering and Product Support roles.
What will you do and learn?
As a graduate management trainee, you will join 3 departments:
- Quality Assurance (QA): working with the Conversation Design and Engineering team focused on testing, troubleshooting, and improving chatbot, mobile applications, and CRM for our clients.
- Engage in multiple types of testing across a variety of devices to ensure the CRM and chatbot is performing as designed
- Communicate with developers to ensure a common understanding of tests performed and their results
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Engineering: Our development team is composed of local and international talent. Our core R&D team is based in Asia, but we have a strong remote work culture and can work with people based anywhere.
- Develop state-of-the-art web applications for business users
- Integrate UI / UX design coming from PSD files into HTML
- Product Support: relentlessly focused on driving a stellar user experience for the millions of people using Talkpush products, partnering with both Product and Customer Success teams to enhance the product experience, and increase internal team efficiency by driving training content and tools improvements.
- Create training materials and ongoing educational documentation for our users.
- Be the expert in how our internal products are being used and where they are falling short.
- Work cooperatively with various teams, including business development, operations, sales and customer support
- Identify and support product improvements and new opportunities which enhance utilization and adoption of Talkpush products.
This makes a great training ground for anyone interested in a career in Engineering, Product Support and QA.
Setting you up for success
- You have a full training on how to contribute to each of the QA, Engineering and Product departments.
- You will have a coach to teach you what it takes to be successful
Skills you should have
- Intelligent: Breaking down ideas & product requirements into user stories and feature specifications for designers & developers
- Professional: you will be working on the Talkpush's Recruitment CRM tool, used by hundreds of recruiters around the world and your designs will impact the lives of tens of thousands job seekers every week.
- Analytical: Talkpush is a fast paced work environment where taking the initiative, seeking to solve problems while keeping and eye out for the details are all key to success.
- Driven: because working in a start-up requires focus and passion to deliver your absolute best, all the time.
- Team Player: because you can’t succeed alone; teamwork is imperative
Required / Mandatory:
- Excellent in English communication
Does this sound like you?
If so, we'd love to tell you more about the role and long-term growth prospects.
Want to know more?
Talkpush is the first conversational recruitment software. It is designed to make recruitment faster, more real-time, more conversational, and to get AI bots to work for recruiters. Talkpush is used all over the world by customers such as Accenture, Amazon, Citibank, McDonalds, Walmart, and many more.
Stanley, the first of its kind recruitment conversational assistant operating on Messenger, is already processing over a million candidates every year. Talkpush's CRM facilitates the handover from bot to human better than any other, reducing the time it takes to connect candidates to recruiters to minutes when it used to take days.
Talkpush is a VC-backed software company, was founded in 2014 by serial entrepreneur Max Armbruster and received backing from 500 Startups, Seedcamp and other strategic investors.
WE ARE HIRING.
Talkpush is hiring sales professionals, product managers, marketers and developers to join its team. Most positions are based in our offices all over the globe: San Francisco, India, Philippines, Costa Rica, Mexico and Hong Kong. Intelligent and ideological candidates interested in changing the world of recruitment are welcome to apply. Just have a chat with us on our website or on our Facebook page.
Read more about the Talkpush culture here.