Graduate Management Trainee - Remote
- LocationFully Remote
- Salary500 - 800 USD/Monthly
- Job typeContract
Graduate Management Trainee - Business Track
Be hired for a 6 months’ traineeship where you will discover the various business functions of the Talkpush operations. The objective of this program is to find a match between you and one of our departments, with a view to hiring you as full-time staff at the end of the program.
The program starts in January 2022.
What is a Graduate program?
We are looking for the leaders of tomorrow, bright, adaptable, comfortable with numbers, enthusiastic with technology’s promise, to join our Graduate Training Program.
Talkpush offers a fast-growing startup environment where trainees will have the opportunity to grow and develop their skills in a variety of roles. Through hands-on coaching, dedicated projects, working integrated with experienced professionals, you will learn and refine the skills necessary to be a key contributor in a fast-growth B2B SaaS company.
Over the course of a 6-month program, you will join the Product Support team (3 months) and will then rotate in one of the departments of your choice (3 months), giving you the opportunity to learn about Customer Success, Product Management, Sales and Marketing roles.
What will you do and learn?
As a graduate management trainee, you will join 2 customer-facing departments, Product Support and one of your choice:
Product Support (PS): relentlessly focused on driving a stellar user experience for thousands of users and millions of job seekers on Talkpush, partnering with both Product and Customer Success teams to enhance the product experience, and increase internal team efficiency by driving training content and tools improvements.
- Create training materials and ongoing educational documentation for our users
- Identify and support product improvements and new opportunities which enhance utilization and adoption of Talkpush products
- Replicate and document issues (bugs) identified by users and hand over to engineering
- Write how-to procedures to resolve user issues and increase the value of the Help section.
Customer Success (CS): the customer-facing part of the organization working with some of the largest employers in the world to automate their recruitment
- Project manage new customer onboarding, including end-user training.
- Be a consultant or trusted advisor to your customers, proactively looking for ways for them to improve their ROI of the Talkpush platform.
- Drive better behaviour through the use of analytics, using data to identify missed opportunities in driving recruitment productivity
Product Management (PM): the team that connects the demands of the customers with the future of the product, designing new features to solve user needs and market demands
- Prioritize the implementation of new features and set specific timelines
- Understand user requirements and develop functional specifications and design user experience
- Coordinate with the engineering department to deliver functional solutions
- Build product marketing content to promote new features
Marketing: Assist the department with content marketing
- Write blog posts for our community
- Collaborate on a variety of marketing campaigns including product, events, and brand awareness across multiple channels: mainly email and social media.
- Event management: Talkpush events every quarter, and you’ll be helping with promotion, speaker bookings, and communications to all stakeholders.
Sales: research target companies and uncover market opportunities
- Source qualified leads through social media channels
- Drive more leads from events, webinars etc.
- Engage with potential customers to discuss opportunities to automate their recruitment process
This program is designed for someone interested in a technology business career, keen to get a complete understanding of business operations, including Product Support, Customer Success, Marketing, Product Management and Sales.
Setting you up for success
- You have full training on our product, as well as on how to contribute to the department of your choice: Customer Success, Marketing, Product Management and Sales.
- You will have a Coach to teach you what it takes to be successful.
- After your 6-month training, and should shine as a graduate trainee, we would like to hire you and to kick-start your career.
Skills you should have
- Intelligent: Breaking down ideas & product requirements into user stories and feature specifications for designers & developers
- Professional: you will be working on software, used by hundreds of recruiters around the world and your designs could impact the lives of millions of job seekers
- Analytical: this is a fast-paced work environment where taking the initiative, seeking to solve problems while keeping an eye out for the details are all key to success.
- Driven: because working in a start-up requires focus and passion to deliver your absolute best, all the time.
- Team Player: because you can’t succeed alone; teamwork is imperative
Required / Mandatory:
- Excellent in English communication (fluency in a second (and a third) language highly welcome)
Talkpush is the first conversational recruitment software. It is designed to make recruitment faster, more real-time, more conversational, and to get AI bots to work for recruiters. Talkpush is used all over the world by customers such as Accenture, Amazon, Citibank, McDonalds, Walmart, and many more.
Stanley, the first of its kind recruitment conversational assistant operating on Messenger, is already processing over a million candidates every year. Talkpush's CRM facilitates the handover from bot to human better than any other, reducing the time it takes to connect candidates to recruiters to minutes when it used to take days.
Talkpush is a VC-backed software company, was founded in 2014 by serial entrepreneur Max Armbruster and received backing from 500 Startups, Seedcamp and other strategic investors.
WE ARE HIRING.
Talkpush is hiring sales professionals, product managers, marketers and developers to join its team. Most positions are based in our offices all over the globe: San Francisco, India, Philippines, Costa Rica, Mexico and Hong Kong. Intelligent and ideological candidates interested in changing the world of recruitment are welcome to apply. Just have a chat with us on our website or on our Facebook page.
Read more about the Talkpush culture here.