Ruby on Rails Developer - Remote
- LocationFully Remote
- Salary30,000 - 50,000 USD/Annually
- Job typeFull time
WHAT WE BUILD
Our software is disrupting the recruitment industry. We are growing our LATAM team rapidly and looking for someone to work closely to our growing team and user base in Latin American countries.
WHERE WE WORK
Our development team is composed of local and international talent. Our core R&D team is based in Asia, but we have a strong remote work culture and can work with people based anywhere. In fact, we already have "Talkpushers" located in 9 countries!
Below is the video of our Senior Ruby on Rails Developer explaining the role:
The Software Engineer will hold the following responsibilities:
- Develop state-of-the-art web applications for business users
- Collaborate with the senior team members on application architecture and database design
- Investigation production support issues post-release deployment and comes up with solutions
- Develop pioneering approaches to deliver cloud-based software services
You are an experienced full-stack RoR developer. You have
- 3+ years of Ruby on Rails experience
- Worked in a startup before
- Want to work in core development / R&D ... we aren't taking the specs from our clients. we are writing them ourselves.
- Able to work remotely but open to travel and to spend a month or two in Asia at some point to meet the rest of the dev team
- Want to be a full-time and long-term dedication to building a great product.
NO FREELANCERS LOOKING FOR SHORT TERM CONTRACTS
If you're open to exploring new career opportunities and like the challenge that comes with working in a high-growth startup, then please apply.
WE ARE HIRING.
Talkpush is hiring sales professionals, product managers, marketers and developers to join its team. Most positions are based in our offices all over the globe: San Francisco, India, Philippines, Costa Rica, Mexico and Hong Kong. Intelligent and ideological candidates interested in changing the world of recruitment are welcome to apply. Just have a chat with us on our website or on our Facebook page.
Read more about the Talkpush culture here.