Commercial Aircraft Pilot
- LocationMexico City, Mexico
- Job typeFull time
We are searching for a reliable, trustworthy Pilot to join our crew. The Pilot’s responsibilities include transporting passengers and cargo, determining the safest routes, analyzing flight plans and weather conditions, calculating fuel, and inspecting operation systems and navigation equipment. During emergencies, you should react appropriately and help keep the cabin crew and passengers calm.
To be successful as a Pilot, you should be detail-orientated and be able to focus under pressure. Outstanding candidates are lifelong learners with superb self-confidence and situational awareness.
- Performing pre and post-flight inspections of fuel, equipment, and navigational systems.
- Operating the aircraft safely and maintaining a good degree of professionalism at all times.
- Monitoring weather conditions and communicating with air traffic control during flights.
- Liaising with co-pilots and flight crew throughout the flight.
- Updating and reassuring passengers and crew during emergencies.
- Determining the safest routes and analyzing flight plans prior to takeoff.
- Getting enough rest between flights.
- Anticipating issues and maintaining professionalism during emergencies.
- Keeping up to date with aircraft advancements and equipment.
- Completion of the required number of training hours.
- Passing relevant tests and exams.
- A relevant license and certification.
- Strong communication skills and ability to function under pressure.
- Excellent leadership skills, situational awareness, and professionalism.
Talkpush is the first conversational recruitment software. It is designed to make recruitment faster, more real-time, more conversational, and to get AI bots to work for recruiters. Talkpush is used all over the world by customers such as Accenture, Amazon, Citibank, McDonalds, Walmart, and many more.
Stanley, the first of its kind recruitment conversational assistant operating on Messenger, is already processing over a million candidates every year. Talkpush's CRM facilitates the handover from bot to human better than any other, reducing the time it takes to connect candidates to recruiters to minutes when it used to take days.
Talkpush is a VC-backed software company, was founded in 2014 by serial entrepreneur Max Armbruster and received backing from 500 Startups, Seedcamp and other strategic investors.
WE ARE HIRING.
Talkpush is hiring sales professionals, product managers, marketers and developers to join its team. Most positions are based in our offices all over the globe: San Francisco, India, Philippines, Costa Rica, Mexico and Hong Kong. Intelligent and ideological candidates interested in changing the world of recruitment are welcome to apply. Just have a chat with us on our website or on our Facebook page.
Read more about the Talkpush culture here.