Marketing Web Designer
- LocationMexico City, Mexico
- Salary1,000-2,000 USD/Monthly
- Job typeFull time
Marketing Web Designer
This role will work with the Marketing department to develop web design solutions to marketing challenges across landing pages, the Talkpush website, and customer-focused design projects. Ideally, this person should be on top of the metrics behind our sites and proposing new ways to increase conversion. You'll help establish visual guidelines and develop our brand communications.
Someone who shares our beliefs that design is as much about behavior and emotion as it is about utility and ease of use. You're looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. You're a highly creative individual with a strong portfolio demonstrating strong attention to detail, a wide variety of styles, and the ability to think both conceptually and analytically.
Below is a video of our Head of Marketing explaining the role:
- 3+ years experience, preferably in an agency or startup environment
- Experience creating end-to-end solutions, from concept to launch
- Ability to measure impact and improve based on data
- Awareness of UI/UX principles
- Great time-management skills
- Analyze and understand project requirements identifying business goals and user needs
- Knowledge of UX/UI web best practices and responsive design principles
- Great communication skills to discuss and present design concepts
- Hard-working and able to quickly and effectively solve problems
- Intermediate to advanced interactive design skills
- Extraordinary attention to detail and a passion for quality balanced with speed and efficiency
- Cant stand when clunky or ugly web products are launched
- Experience with Webflow or Squarespace is a plus
- Proven understanding of graphic design fundamentals, color theory, image composition, and typography
- Ability to deliver production-ready digital assets in a wide variety of formats
- Experience in creating wireframes, mockups, prototypes and design systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Talkpush is the first conversational recruitment software. It is designed to make recruitment faster, more real-time, more conversational, and to get AI bots to work for recruiters. Talkpush is used all over the world by customers such as Accenture, Amazon, Citibank, McDonalds, Walmart, and many more.
Stanley, the first of its kind recruitment conversational assistant operating on Messenger, is already processing over a million candidates every year. Talkpush's CRM facilitates the handover from bot to human better than any other, reducing the time it takes to connect candidates to recruiters to minutes when it used to take days.
Talkpush is a VC-backed software company, was founded in 2014 by serial entrepreneur Max Armbruster and received backing from 500 Startups, Seedcamp and other strategic investors.
WE ARE HIRING.
Talkpush is hiring sales professionals, product managers, marketers and developers to join its team. Most positions are based in our offices all over the globe: San Francisco, India, Philippines, Costa Rica, Mexico and Hong Kong. Intelligent and ideological candidates interested in changing the world of recruitment are welcome to apply. Just have a chat with us on our website or on our Facebook page.
Read more about the Talkpush culture here.