Business Intelligence Developer/Analyst
- LocationSan Jose, Costa Rica
- Salary3,000-5,000 (commensurate with experience) USD/Monthly
- Job typeFull time
Business Intelligence Developer/ Analyst
We are looking for an experienced Business Intelligence/ Data Team member to lead the Analytics team. The role has components of managing a product (talking to customers and internal stakeholders) and implementing/ coding solutions for data products. Besides developing the dashboards used by our customers and employees, the role also includes analyzing usage data, identifying trends, and communicating insights into those trends within the company.
Below is a video of our BI Manager explaining the role;
- Interact with stakeholders (within company and customers) to assess their dashboard requirements
- Develop, improve and maintain the Analytics infrastructure (Data warehouse, data pipelines, …)
- Contribute in setting the Analytics product agenda and overall strategy
- Analyze trends in product usage and communicate insights clearly within the company
- 4+ years of experience in Analytics
- Python for Data Analytics/ Data processing (Pandas/ database interfacing/ data pipelines)
- SQL (PostgreSQL for data warehousing/ ad-hoc export requests)
- AWS experience (ECS/ RDS for data pipeline deployment)
- PowerBI/ Tableau experience for dashboards
- Good communication/ data visualization skills
- Docker experience is a plus
- Good statistical analysis is a plus
- Generous remote-working policy
- Competitive salary package
- Rapidly growing company with expanding team
Talkpush is the first conversational recruitment software. It is designed to make recruitment faster, more real-time, more conversational, and to get AI bots to work for recruiters. Talkpush is used all over the world by customers such as Accenture, Amazon, Citibank, McDonalds, Walmart, and many more.
Stanley, the first of its kind recruitment conversational assistant operating on Messenger, is already processing over a million candidates every year. Talkpush's CRM facilitates the handover from bot to human better than any other, reducing the time it takes to connect candidates to recruiters to minutes when it used to take days.
Talkpush is a VC-backed software company, was founded in 2014 by serial entrepreneur Max Armbruster and received backing from 500 Startups, Seedcamp and other strategic investors.
WE ARE HIRING.
Talkpush is hiring sales professionals, product managers, marketers and developers to join its team. Most positions are based in our offices all over the globe: San Francisco, India, Philippines, Costa Rica, Mexico and Hong Kong. Intelligent and ideological candidates interested in changing the world of recruitment are welcome to apply. Just have a chat with us on our website or on our Facebook page.
Read more about the Talkpush culture here.