Solution Engineering VACANCY at TALKPUSH in Mexico City, Mexico
- LocationMexico City, Mexico
- Job typeFull time
The Solutions Engineer team leads the engagement with new customers. The mindset of the team is resolutely towards pragmatic executions (“where can we get quick ROI”) with a long-term view to drive automation at scale.
Responsibilities and Duties
The head of Solution Engineering will recommend how customer should deploy Talkpush and minimize the usual ambiguities associated with enterprise level implementations. By accelerating the value achieved from use of Talkpush products and services, he will be set the foundation for a long partnership with customer. The Head of Solutions Engineering will also support the Sales team to navigate technical discussions with customers, shortening the sales cycle by building trust in our technical expertise.
- Define specifications & workflows while rolling out Talkpush solutions for new customer use cases
- Plan and execute implementation projects for new customers, with the support of the Customer Success Manager and Conversational Design team
- Establish clear expectations on solutions
- Bridge discussions with customers’ IT & Infosec teams before and during onboarding
- Coordinate with CS teams to fast track Talkpush CRM & Chatbot implementations
- Coordinate with client teams for external systems integrations
- Design an iterate constant improvements to the new customer onboarding journey, writing specifications for engineers, managing copywriters and testing effectiveness through cohort analysis.
- 5+ years of experience in customer facing roles (preferably in enterprise software)
- Strong project management skills, PMP certification preferred
- Experience handling multiple complex rollout and leading cross-functional project teams
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to build consensus between teams
- Strong technical aptitude. At home in the world of custom builds, integrations and configurations with a solution-oriented attitude
- Proficient in Process Mapping tools (such as Visio, Lucidcharts, etc.)
- Sees the big picture, understand the key drivers of the business and how they relate to each other to drive improvements
- Results-oriented. Can detect false positives quickly and look for the data that matters.
- Anticipate potential pitfalls in a new environment. Courageous (and tactful) while addressing those upfront.
- Remote experience welcome. Able to work autonomously in a fast-paced startup environment
Talkpush is the first conversational recruitment software. It is designed to make recruitment faster, more real-time, more conversational, and to get AI bots to work for recruiters. Talkpush is used all over the world by customers such as Accenture, Amazon, Citibank, McDonalds, Walmart, and many more.
Stanley, the first of its kind recruitment conversational assistant operating on Messenger, is already processing over a million candidates every year. Talkpush's CRM facilitates the handover from bot to human better than any other, reducing the time it takes to connect candidates to recruiters to minutes when it used to take days.
Talkpush is a VC-backed software company, was founded in 2014 by serial entrepreneur Max Armbruster and received backing from 500 Startups, Seedcamp and other strategic investors.
WE ARE HIRING.
Talkpush is hiring sales professionals, product managers, marketers and developers to join its team. Most positions are based in our offices all over the globe: San Francisco, India, Philippines, Costa Rica, Mexico and Hong Kong. Intelligent and ideological candidates interested in changing the world of recruitment are welcome to apply. Just have a chat with us on our website or on our Facebook page.
Read more about the Talkpush culture here.