- LocationFully Remote
- Salary3,000-4,000 USD/Monthly
- Job typeFull time
Talkpush is growing its core software development team and looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to help us build functional systems that improve customer experience.
You will work closely with the Engineering Team to identify and establish DevOps practices, automate our infrastructure, implement continuous integration, and train the team in DevOps best practices to achieve continuous improvement.
Below is the video of our Engineering Manager explaining the role;
What will you do:
- Collaborate with other Engineers to design, build and optimize our evolving service platforms and tools.
- Design and implement secure automation solutions for development, testing, and production environments
- Implement industry best practices for system hardening and configuration management
- Sustain and improve the process of knowledge sharing throughout the engineering team
- Have on-call responsibilities in rotation with the engineering team
What will help you succeed in this role:
- 6+ years of professional experience as a DevOps / System Engineer
- A drive towards automating repetitive tasks (e.g. scripting via Bash, Python, Ruby, etc)
- Solid experience in building things in the public cloud, with providers such as AWS, Google Cloud Platform, MS Azure.
- Experience with Infrastructure As Code (IAC) tools
- Experience with administering databases such as PostgreSQL, Redis, other cloud datastores
- Exposure to working with CI/CD pipelines. Jenkins, Bitbucket, Travis CI, Circle CI, etc..
- Effective communication skills
Talkpush is the first conversational recruitment software. It is designed to make recruitment faster, more real-time, more conversational, and to get AI bots to work for recruiters. Talkpush is used all over the world by customers such as Accenture, Amazon, Citibank, McDonalds, Walmart, and many more.
Stanley, the first of its kind recruitment conversational assistant operating on Messenger, is already processing over a million candidates every year. Talkpush's CRM facilitates the handover from bot to human better than any other, reducing the time it takes to connect candidates to recruiters to minutes when it used to take days.
Talkpush is a VC-backed software company, was founded in 2014 by serial entrepreneur Max Armbruster and received backing from 500 Startups, Seedcamp and other strategic investors.
WE ARE HIRING.
Talkpush is hiring sales professionals, product managers, marketers and developers to join its team. Most positions are based in our offices all over the globe: San Francisco, India, Philippines, Costa Rica, Mexico and Hong Kong. Intelligent and ideological candidates interested in changing the world of recruitment are welcome to apply. Just have a chat with us on our website or on our Facebook page.
Read more about the Talkpush culture here.