Product Manager - Remote
- LocationRemote, Mexico
- Salary$2,000-$3,000 USD/Monthly
- Job typeFull time
We’re looking for someone who has excellent product design and analytical skills, who thrive in solving complex problems and who sees Product Management as a career.
As an Associate Product Manager / Product Manager, you will be the voice of the customer and users, and drive the creation of new products and features, from the idea stage to launch. Your main responsibilities include gathering product requirements from internal and external input, developing detailed functional requirements and feature designs, prioritizing feature implementations and improving overall user experience. Ultimately, you’ll work with internal teams to build products that fill gaps in the market and increase customer and candidate satisfaction.
- Conduct detailed user research to identify customer needs and market gaps
- Study market trends including competition and complementary solutions
- Actively involved in the conception of new features and develop strategies for innovation that improve user experience and deliver business value
- Write functional requirements documentation and develop product designs
- Work closely with the engineering team to help determine the best technical implementation of features and release schedules
- Actively involved in communicating and marketing product updates, and manage professional relationships with the company’s clients
- Create support and training documents for internal and external users
- Liaise with marketing and customer success teams to ensure proper positioning of products and features
- Monitor and analyze user adoption and look for improvement opportunities
Desired and relevant experience
- Prior experience as a Product Manager for SaaS product preferred
- Previous work experience in a customer-facing role, project management, user interface design, software development, recruiting
- Fast learner, self-starter, who knows how to ask the right questions
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Proven track record in solving complex problems
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and able to make sound judgments
- Data-driven in approach to solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Familiarity with user research, consumer behaviour, and marketing techniques
- Knowledge of project management tools, like Atlassian, Trello, Asana, Basecamp
- Value various perspectives and enjoy learning from others
Talkpush is the first conversational recruitment software. It is designed to make recruitment faster, more real-time, more conversational, and to get AI bots to work for recruiters. Talkpush is used all over the world by customers such as Accenture, Amazon, Citibank, McDonalds, Walmart, and many more.
Stanley, the first of its kind recruitment conversational assistant operating on Messenger, is already processing over a million candidates every year. Talkpush's CRM facilitates the handover from bot to human better than any other, reducing the time it takes to connect candidates to recruiters to minutes when it used to take days.
Talkpush is a VC-backed software company, was founded in 2014 by serial entrepreneur Max Armbruster and received backing from 500 Startups, Seedcamp and other strategic investors.
WE ARE HIRING.
Talkpush is hiring sales professionals, product managers, marketers and developers to join its team. Most positions are based in our offices all over the globe: San Francisco, India, Philippines, Costa Rica, Mexico and Hong Kong. Intelligent and ideological candidates interested in changing the world of recruitment are welcome to apply. Just have a chat with us on our website or on our Facebook page.
Read more about the Talkpush culture here.