- LocationMexico City, Mexico
- Salary$1,700 - $2,500 USD/Monthly
- Job typeFull time
As an Associate Product Manager/Product Manager, you will be the voice of the customer and users, and drive the creation of new products and features, from the idea stage to launch. Your main responsibilities include gathering product requirements from internal and external input, prioritizing feature implementations and improving overall user experience. Ultimately, you’ll work with internal teams to build products that fill gaps in the market and increase customer and candidate satisfaction.
- Conduct research to identify customer needs and market gaps
- Keep track of market development, including competition and complementary solutions
- Prioritize the implementation of new features and set specific timelines
- Suggest product enhancements improve user experience
- Coordinate with the engineering department to deliver functional solutions
- Liaise with the Marketing department to ensure proper positioning of new products
- Create support and training documents for internal and external users
- Monitor and analyze user adoption and look for improvement opportunities
Desired and relevant experience
- Previous work experience in a customer-facing role, project management, user interface design, software development, recruiting
- Excellent communication skills in understanding user needs
- Ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Familiarity with user research, consumer behavior, and marketing techniques
- Knowledge of project management tools, like Jira or Trello
- Strong time management skills
Talkpush is the first conversational recruitment software. It is designed to make recruitment faster, more real-time, more conversational, and to get AI bots to work for recruiters. Talkpush is used all over the world by customers such as Accenture, Amazon, Citibank, McDonalds, Walmart, and many more.
Stanley, the first of its kind recruitment conversational assistant operating on Messenger, is already processing over a million candidates every year. Talkpush's CRM facilitates the handover from bot to human better than any other, reducing the time it takes to connect candidates to recruiters to minutes when it used to take days.
Talkpush is a VC-backed software company, was founded in 2014 by serial entrepreneur Max Armbruster and received backing from 500 Startups, Seedcamp and other strategic investors.
WE ARE HIRING.
Talkpush is hiring sales professionals, product managers, marketers and developers to join its team. Most positions are based in our offices all over the globe: San Francisco, India, Philippines, Costa Rica, Mexico and Hong Kong. Intelligent and ideological candidates interested in changing the world of recruitment are welcome to apply. Just have a chat with us on our website or on our Facebook page.
Read more about the Talkpush culture here.