- LocationMakati City, Hong Kong English
- SalaryUp to $800 USD/Monthly
- Job TypeInternship
6-month Graduate Training Programme
We are looking for the leaders of tomorrow, bright, adaptable, comfortable with numbers, enthusiastic with technology’s promise, to join our Graduate Training Program. Talkpush offers a fast-growing startup environment where trainees will have the opportunity to grow and develop their skills in a variety of roles. Over the course of a 6-month program, through coaching and side projects, you will learn and refine the skills necessary to be a key contributor in a fast-growth B2B SaaS company.
As a graduate management trainee, you will initially integrate with the Customer Success team; the backbone of our customer-facing team, which is working with some of the largest employers in the world. This team is responsible for ensuring that our customers get maximum value from their Talkpush investment by devising new ways to automate and accelerate the recruitment process. Every implementation and customer is unique. Customer Success Managers are product experts and act as proactive consultants with their customers. The role requires out-of-the-box thinking to solve for some of the unique challenges each of their customers are facing. It also requires them to know the product inside and out, so the Customer Success team can advise on platform implementation, product adoption and best use cases. This makes it a great training ground for anyone interested in a career in product management, product marketing or sales.
Skills you should have:
- Intelligent: because every customer has different hiring objectives and procedures and we need to adapt our approach accordingly
- Professional: because we work with Fortune 500 companies that have no patience for amateurs
- Analytical: because we deal with LARGE volumes and need to make the numbers tell a story
- Driven: because working in a start-up requires focus and passion to deliver your absolute best, all the time.
- Team Player: because you can’t succeed alone; teamwork is imperative
Does this sound like you?
If so, we'd love to tell you more about the role and long-term growth prospects.
Your day to day responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Meet with HR departments of some of the world’s largest organizations to help them automate parts of their recruitment process using Talkpush
- Discuss needs and requirements with prospective customers and build workflows that will help them achieve their objectives and ROI
- Generate regular reports to measure user adoption and ROI, and propose system improvements to increase both
What you will learn:
- User Adoption: how to identify opportunities that can drive the use of Talkpush CRM features and increase user adoption
- Project Management: drive add on projects and initiatives to positively impact customer KPIs
- Customer Relationship Management: build trust and maintain excellent relationships with the customers by ensuring that we solve the challenges customers are facing, ensure end-user adoption through training, and continuously look for value-added improvements
- Product Management: Identifying & prioritizing features from customer feedback, concept tests & data analysis
Locations: Hong Kong, Mexico City, San Jose (CR), and Manila
Talkpush is the first conversational recruitment software. It is designed to make recruitment faster, more real-time, more conversational, and to get AI bots to work for recruiters. Talkpush is used all over the world by customers such as Accenture, Amazon, Citibank, McDonalds, Walmart, and many more.
Stanley, the first of its kind recruitment conversational assistant operating on Messenger, is already processing over a million candidates every year. Talkpush's CRM facilitates the handover from bot to human better than any other, reducing the time it takes to connect candidates to recruiters to minutes when it used to take days.
Talkpush is a VC-backed software company, was founded in 2014 by serial entrepreneur Max Armbruster and received backing from 500 Startups, Seedcamp and other strategic investors.
WE ARE HIRING.
Talkpush is hiring sales professionals, product managers, marketers and developers to join its team. Most positions are based in our offices all over the globe: San Francisco, India, Philippines, Costa Rica, Mexico and Hong Kong. Intelligent and ideological candidates interested in changing the world of recruitment are welcome to apply. Just have a chat with us on our website or on our Facebook page.
Read more about the Talkpush culture here.