- LocationMexico City, Mexico
- SalaryUp to $800 USD/Monthly
- Job typeContract
We are looking for the leaders of tomorrow, bright, adaptable, comfortable with numbers, enthusiastic with technology's promise, to join our Graduate Training Program. Talkpush offers a fast-growing startup environment where trainees will have the opportunity to grow and develop their skills in a variety of roles. Over the course of a 6-month program, through coaching and side projects, you will learn and refine the skills necessary to be a key contributor in a fast-growth B2B SaaS company.
As a graduate management trainee, you will initially integrate with the Customer Success team; the backbone of our customer-facing team, which is working with some of the largest employers in the world. This team is responsible for ensuring that our customers get maximum value from their Talkpush investment by devising new ways to automate and accelerate the recruitment process. The role requires out-of-the-box thinking to solve for some of the unique challenges each of their customers are facing. This makes it a great training ground for anyone interested in a career in product management, product marketing, or sales.
Below is a video of our Head of HR explaining the role;
Skills you should have:
- Intelligent: because every customer has different hiring objectives and procedures and we need to adapt our approach accordingly
- Professional: because we work with Fortune 500 companies that have no patience for amateurs
- Analytical: because we deal with LARGE volumes and need to make the numbers tell a story
- Driven: because working in a start-up requires focus and passion to deliver your absolute best, all the time.
- Team Player: because you can't succeed alone; teamwork is imperative
Does this sound like you?
If so, we'd love to tell you more about the role and long-term growth prospects.
- The trainee has an official Mentor throughout the duration of the 6 months, typically a CSM.
- The trainee will spend their first 3 months getting trained on the product, how it works, and shadowing the work of the CSM, helping them with various account related tasks (preparing reports, QBRs, training, etc.)
- Spend a month helping with the SD team to manage tickets, write/refresh content, etc.
- Another a month with the sales and marketing, putting together an outbound initiative in a new market. You'll get to pick your target market and learn how to outreach on to Linkedin and Hubspot, with the target to generate a few MQLs.
- Finally, in the product management looking into 1 specific feature, its adoption (digging into Mixpanel to understand usage + talking to users), and coming up with a recommendation.
At the end of the 6 months program, we will have professionals with a general understanding of the business, ready to step into a variety of situations. We can then have a chat with all the involved parties to determine how they performed, and where they are best qualified to support Talkpush.
Locations: Mexico City and San Jose, Costa Rica
Talkpush is the first conversational recruitment software. It is designed to make recruitment faster, more real-time, more conversational, and to get AI bots to work for recruiters. Talkpush is used all over the world by customers such as Accenture, Amazon, Citibank, McDonalds, Walmart, and many more.
Stanley, the first of its kind recruitment conversational assistant operating on Messenger, is already processing over a million candidates every year. Talkpush's CRM facilitates the handover from bot to human better than any other, reducing the time it takes to connect candidates to recruiters to minutes when it used to take days.
Talkpush is a VC-backed software company, was founded in 2014 by serial entrepreneur Max Armbruster and received backing from 500 Startups, Seedcamp and other strategic investors.
WE ARE HIRING.
Talkpush is hiring sales professionals, product managers, marketers and developers to join its team. Most positions are based in our offices all over the globe: San Francisco, India, Philippines, Costa Rica, Mexico and Hong Kong. Intelligent and ideological candidates interested in changing the world of recruitment are welcome to apply. Just have a chat with us on our website or on our Facebook page.
Read more about the Talkpush culture here.