Software QA Engineer
- LocationMakati, Philippines
- Salary6,000-10,800 USD/Annually
- Job typeFull time
As a Software QA, you will be a part of the QA team, working with the Conversation Design and Engineering team focused on testing, troubleshooting, and improving chatbot, mobile applications, and CRM for our clients. You will use your problem-solving skills to continuously deliver value to our clients while making a larger impact on the candidate experience.
Below is a video of our Quality Assurance Manager explaining the role:
Day-to-day responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Engage in multiple types of testing across a variety of devices to ensure the CRM and chatbot is performing as designed
- Work closely with the developers and designers of the project to build solutions to issues identified
- Communicate with IT developers to ensure a common understanding of tests performed and their results
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
This is a virtual/remote role with occasional in-office requirement at the Talkpush Manila.
- Bachelor's/College Degree
- Minimum 2 years of Software QA experience
Preferred Skills / Experience
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), facilitation, and interpersonal skills
- Passion for ensuring a world class user support experience
- Quicker learner and adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail, results-oriented, self-directed, and inquisitive
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently while managing multiple projects, assignments and/or responsibilities
Talkpush is the first conversational recruitment software. It is designed to make recruitment faster, more real-time, more conversational, and to get AI bots to work for recruiters. Talkpush is used all over the world by customers such as Accenture, Amazon, Citibank, McDonalds, Walmart, and many more.
Stanley, the first of its kind recruitment conversational assistant operating on Messenger, is already processing over a million candidates every year. Talkpush's CRM facilitates the handover from bot to human better than any other, reducing the time it takes to connect candidates to recruiters to minutes when it used to take days.
Talkpush is a VC-backed software company, was founded in 2014 by serial entrepreneur Max Armbruster and received backing from 500 Startups, Seedcamp and other strategic investors.
WE ARE HIRING.
Talkpush is hiring sales professionals, product managers, marketers and developers to join its team. Most positions are based in our offices all over the globe: San Francisco, India, Philippines, Costa Rica, Mexico and Hong Kong. Intelligent and ideological candidates interested in changing the world of recruitment are welcome to apply. Just have a chat with us on our website or on our Facebook page.
Read more about the Talkpush culture here.