Regional Events and Community Lead
- LocationMexico City, Mexico
- Salary1,500 - 2,000 USD/Monthly
- Job typeFull time
You will be a Regional Community and Events Lead, with a focus on the US, Mexico and LATAM markets. You’ll be in charge of building a community of talent acquisition professionals who love to solve problems through technology. You will be building a calendar of online and offline events in order to start conversations and build relationships with thought leaders and innovators in the space.
You will be in charge of the ideation, execution, creative design and project management of all community experiences that drive acquisition, customer engagement and brand awareness.
Below is a video of our Head of Marketing explaining the role:
Position Goals & Objectives
Talkpush aims to deliver world-class content and community-enhancing experiences for the Talent Acquisition and Talkpush-user community. This role will work with the Marketing department to ensure overall community enrichment, top-funnel lead gen, and increased brand recognition through rich media content (video testimonials, podcasts, webinars) and events.
In This Role You Will
- Under the general guidance of the Head of Global Marketing, lead, support, & execute all community events.
- Maintain and extend real-world events, as well as digital events, webinars, podcasts, bringing thought leaders to the fore to drive brand awareness in each market
- Be the lead for regional customer marketing, developing case studies, promoting events, media relations, video testimonials and run community events.
- Suggest and evaluate events to attend, manage events calendar, contractors, logistics, budget, and timelines, and post-event activities including reporting of data and monitoring of lead flow through pipeline.
- Plan, promote, facilitate, and coordinate all industry trade show appearances and customer events
- Work across marketing functions to create a connected experience that align to demand and product marketing initiatives
- Support the development of an account-based marketing approach to extend campaigns to top tier account lists, through events and other initiatives.
- Track, measure and communicate program results, and seek to generate new global best practices through experimental efforts.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 3+ years experience in marketing, B2B trade show, and event planning
- Proven experience in event track-building and execution, as well as managed event budgets
- Proven leadership capability and effectiveness working collaboratively and cross functionality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly motivated and able to multitask; work with a sense of urgency. Highly detail oriented, organized, and able to prioritize assigned tasks
- Ability to perform at the highest level in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Experience in the technology or in recruitment is welcome but not mandatory
- Some travel may be required
- Ambitious, driven individuals who can connect with the mission of the company to improve the recruitment experience, with a desire to learn in rapid growth, fast-paced environment and to adapt to change; can act with urgency.
Talkpush is the first conversational recruitment software. It is designed to make recruitment faster, more real-time, more conversational, and to get AI bots to work for recruiters. Talkpush is used all over the world by customers such as Accenture, Amazon, Citibank, McDonalds, Walmart, and many more.
Stanley, the first of its kind recruitment conversational assistant operating on Messenger, is already processing over a million candidates every year. Talkpush's CRM facilitates the handover from bot to human better than any other, reducing the time it takes to connect candidates to recruiters to minutes when it used to take days.
Talkpush is a VC-backed software company, was founded in 2014 by serial entrepreneur Max Armbruster and received backing from 500 Startups, Seedcamp and other strategic investors.
WE ARE HIRING.
Talkpush is hiring sales professionals, product managers, marketers and developers to join its team. Most positions are based in our offices all over the globe: San Francisco, India, Philippines, Costa Rica, Mexico and Hong Kong. Intelligent and ideological candidates interested in changing the world of recruitment are welcome to apply. Just have a chat with us on our website or on our Facebook page.
Read more about the Talkpush culture here.