Business Development Representative
- LocationAustralia, Australia
- Salary12,000-24,000 USD/Annually
- Job typeFull time
Key objectives :
- Identify and research target companies and uncover key initiatives and recruitment activity that could benefit from Talkpush technology.
- Business Development: Talk to the Human Resources departments of large organisations and discuss opportunities to automate their recruitment process using Talkpush.
- Set up appointments for our Sales team team with enterprise customers and regularly update the Sales CRM.
- Connect and regularly follow up with qualified prospects through regular outbound cold calls, emails and messaging.
- Maintain active communication and follow-up with leads by following a strategic sales cadence
- Build a strong sales pipeline with a steady flow of qualified opportunities.
- Meet and exceed monthly opportunity and activity goals in a metric driven environment.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of our competitive positioning and provide feedback for internal teams.
- Maintain a strong understanding and know-how of Talkpush CRM functionalities and use cases.
- Work closely with Customer Success team to connect with the customer and identify upsell opportunities.
Desired Skills and Experience :
- Minimum 2 years of prior B2B sales experience
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in 2 languages preferred
- Flexibility - ability to work in a dynamic environment and not restricted by shifts.
- Ability to grasp and present technology and the willingness to learn and unlearn.
- Prior experience of working with a Sales CRM is an added plus.
- Ability to collaborate with other team members.
- A high level of accountability and self drive.
Talkpush is the first conversational recruitment software. It is designed to make recruitment faster, more real-time, more conversational, and to get AI bots to work for recruiters. Talkpush is used all over the world by customers such as Accenture, Amazon, Citibank, McDonalds, Walmart, and many more.
Stanley, the first of its kind recruitment conversational assistant operating on Messenger, is already processing over a million candidates every year. Talkpush's CRM facilitates the handover from bot to human better than any other, reducing the time it takes to connect candidates to recruiters to minutes when it used to take days.
Talkpush is a VC-backed software company, was founded in 2014 by serial entrepreneur Max Armbruster and received backing from 500 Startups, Seedcamp and other strategic investors.
WE ARE HIRING.
Talkpush is hiring sales professionals, product managers, marketers and developers to join its team. Most positions are based in our offices all over the globe: San Francisco, India, Philippines, Costa Rica, Mexico and Hong Kong. Intelligent and ideological candidates interested in changing the world of recruitment are welcome to apply. Just have a chat with us on our website or on our Facebook page.
Read more about the Talkpush culture here.