- Mexico, Mexico
- Full time
We are looking for a Product Designer to join our team and help us build the automation tools for high volume recruitment. Talkpush works with some of the largest employers in the world, including Walmart, Amazon or the Adecco Group and our software product support their recruitment needs.
As Product Designer you will be working on the Talkpush's Recruitment CRM tool, used by hundreds of recruiters around the world and your designs will impact the lives of tens of thousands job seekers every week.
Talkpush is a fast paced work environment where taking the initiative, seeking to solve problems while keeping and eye out for the details are all key to success. Our team is spread out across the Americas, Asia and Europe, yet we work together closely. Some of us work in the Talkpush offices while others work remotely at times, it is important for Talkpush to create a work environment that suits each one of it's team members and we look forward to having you join.
Qualifications required for this role:
- You have 3+ years experience as a Product/UX designer
- You also have experience in the domain of UX research and are interfacing with the clients & users
- Your portfolio shows a taste for the edgy, technology, science world
- You like taking on challenges and ownership for your projects and seeing them through from the intial stages all the way to implementation and adoption
- You made first experiences with tools such as Sketch, Zeplin, Invision etc.
- You have studied, design, industrial design, graphic design or plastic arts (not required but a plus)
- You have gathered first experiences in the HR/Recruitment space (not required but a plus)
Talkpush is the first conversational recruitment software. It is designed to make recruitment faster, more real-time, more conversational, and to get AI bots to work for recruiters. Talkpush is used all over the world by customers such as Accenture, Amazon, Citibank, McDonalds, Walmart, and many more.
Stanley, the first of its kind recruitment conversational assistant operating on Messenger, is already processing over a million candidates every year. Talkpush's CRM facilitates the handover from bot to human better than any other, reducing the time it takes to connect candidates to recruiters to minutes when it used to take days.
Talkpush is a VC-backed software company, was founded in 2014 by serial entrepreneur Max Armbruster and received backing from 500 Startups, Seedcamp and other strategic investors.
WE ARE HIRING.
Talkpush is hiring sales professionals, product managers, marketers and developers to join its team. Most positions are based in our offices all over the globe: San Francisco, India, Philippines, Costa Rica, Mexico and Hong Kong. Intelligent and ideological candidates interested in changing the world of recruitment are welcome to apply. Just have a chat with us on our website or on our Facebook page.
Read more about the Talkpush culture here.