Technical Support Specialist (Cantonese)
- LocationManila, Philippines
- Salary80,000-100,000 PHP/Monthly
- Job typeFull time
Who we are: What if every every job application started with a conversation? Talkpush is the leading recruitment software for the messaging age, and we are building interfaces with all the leading messaging apps, as well as chatbots to simulate thousands of conversations between employers and job seekers
The Team: We are responsible for providing and maintaining conversational products for our clients in multiple locations across the globe. We have a global footprint and are present in the US, Hong Kong, India, the Philippines, Malaysia, Costa Rica, and Mexico. We provide opportunities to gain in-depth product knowledge & hone technical skills.
- Text/Data creation and categorization to enhance the performance of our conversational agents (aka chatbots) for a Cantonese (HK) audience
- Handle a variety of product/technical support situations while speaking to multi-level clients and Commercial peers in Cantonese
- Assist clients with installation, troubleshoot technical issues of our conversational products and liaise with Commercial peers remotely to help relay technical communication and establish confidence in our products from a technical perspective, for our regional accounts.
- Work in both independent and group settings, be able to meet deadlines while ensuring both accurate and complete work.
- Ensures customer satisfaction by providing timely response and resolution to contacts made to the Service Desk from different support channels.
- Assigns unresolvable tickets to the correct resolver groups, while keeping customers proactively updated on the status of their tickets
- Learn fundamental operations of commonly used software to train and maintain the conversational products we offer our regional Key accounts
- Incident resolution and recovery
- Accurately log all Service Desk tickets using the defined tracking software (JIRA)
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR: BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
- Excellent written and verbal Cantonese (Traditional Chinese) skills.
- Familiar with working and communicating with native Cantonese (HK) clients
- Have meaningful experience of 1-3 years with service desk and technical support setting.
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills. Ability to interact effectively with customers, vendors, peers and management via multiple communication channels
- Minimum 3 years of work experience as IT Service Desk analyst supporting end users of Corporate IT services and apps
- Copywriting and/or technical writing experience
- Should be able to work in both independent and group settings, and be able to meet deadlines, while ensuring both accurate and complete work.
- Proficient in computer applications and operating systems is a must.
- Experience with international operations including product launch and customer development.
- Any experience with conversational interfaces (chatbots, NLP, DialogFlow) would be great, but could be taught.
Talkpush is the first conversational recruitment software. It is designed to make recruitment faster, more real-time, more conversational, and to get AI bots to work for recruiters. Talkpush is used all over the world by customers such as Accenture, Amazon, Citibank, McDonalds, Walmart, and many more.
Stanley, the first of its kind recruitment conversational assistant operating on Messenger, is already processing over a million candidates every year. Talkpush's CRM facilitates the handover from bot to human better than any other, reducing the time it takes to connect candidates to recruiters to minutes when it used to take days.
Talkpush is a VC-backed software company, was founded in 2014 by serial entrepreneur Max Armbruster and received backing from 500 Startups, Seedcamp and other strategic investors.
WE ARE HIRING.
Talkpush is hiring sales professionals, product managers, marketers and developers to join its team. Most positions are based in our offices all over the globe: San Francisco, India, Philippines, Costa Rica, Mexico and Hong Kong. Intelligent and ideological candidates interested in changing the world of recruitment are welcome to apply. Just have a chat with us on our website or on our Facebook page.
Read more about the Talkpush culture here.