Director, Sales Operations
- Mexico or Anywhere, Mexico
- Full time
- $75,000-$120,000 USD/Annually
Director, Sales Operations
We're looking for experienced Sales Operations rockstar who wants to join a high-growth start-up, challenge the status quo, think big, and help us take our growth to the next level. You are: a highly accountable self-starter with out-of-the-box thinking, excited about working in a fast-paced, continually evolving startup environment. in a key growth role.
The Role, The Director of Sales Operations, is a new and critical role in the Talkpush Sales team. This individual will have the opportunity to build and expand a Sales Ops process and team from scratch to increase conversion and win rate and help the Sales team meet revenue targets.
- Identify and procure necessary products to build the techstack within the given budget.
- Establish an operating rhythm to set and track targets of Account Executives and BDRs and other critical initiatives
- Identify areas of highest priority for operational improvement to enable more sales and reduce inefficiencies (Process, Technology, Talent).
- Establish and track programs to improve lead conversion
- Lead annual quota planning and deployment. On an ongoing basis prepare and analyzes KPIs, bookings/MRR, and expenses for forecasting, reporting and compensation/commissions purpose;
- Prepare and help lead critical operating meetings (Board, quarterly business reviews);
- Align to other functions involved in executing the company strategy, planning and talent review process (COO, Finance, HR, Marketing, Service Delivery);
- Build relationships across the organization to drive strategic initiatives critical to Commercial Operations, especially as it relates to maintaining our existing customer base, delivering excellentcustomer results, and to driving a consistent and rewarding employee experience;
- Design and deploy new channels and selling techniques to increase coverage and customer engagement at lower cost (Pre-Sales, Tele-Sales, Social Selling, Reference Programs);
- 10+ years of experience in Sales Operations, ideally in technology companies, with increasing levels of responsibility and influence;
- Passion about data and metrics, experience creating and managing leadership-level reports;
- An ability to understand the business at a high level and dive deep where needed;
- Demonstrated capability to influence and manage change with executives across functions;
- Deep analytic skills, the ability to home in on key data, derive and communicate insights;
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills;
- A passion for talent retention and development programs;
- Knowledge of various Software and Service sales and delivery models;
- Management consulting experience highly desired;
- Self-starter with a ‘roll up your sleeves’ mindset and desire to add value.
- Fluent written and spoken English
For companies hiring in high volume, Talkpush is software that automates the top of the recruitment funnel, connecting with candidates via messaging. Unlike one-size-fits-all solutions, Talkpush works with your talent acquisition team to design custom workflows that deliver a candidate experience that sets you apart and increases the productivity of your recruitment team. For more information go to www.talkpush.com
Talkpush is the first conversational recruitment software. It is designed to make recruitment faster, more real-time, more conversational, and to get AI bots to work for recruiters. Talkpush is used all over the world by customers such as Accenture, Amazon, Citibank, McDonalds, Walmart, and many more.
Stanley, the first of its kind recruitment conversational assistant operating on Messenger, is already processing over a million candidates every year. Talkpush's CRM facilitates the handover from bot to human better than any other, reducing the time it takes to connect candidates to recruiters to minutes when it used to take days.
Talkpush is a VC-backed software company, was founded in 2014 by serial entrepreneur Max Armbruster and received backing from 500 Startups, Seedcamp and other strategic investors.
WE ARE HIRING.
Talkpush is hiring sales professionals, product managers, marketers and developers to join its team. Most positions are based in our offices all over the globe: San Francisco, India, Philippines, Costa Rica, Mexico and Hong Kong. Intelligent and ideological candidates interested in changing the world of recruitment are welcome to apply. Just have a chat with us on our website or on our Facebook page.
Read more about the Talkpush culture here.