Business Intelligence Developer
- LocationMakati City, Philippines
- Salary1000 USD/Monthly
- Job TypeFull time
Business Intelligence (BI) Developer
We are currently looking for BI Developer to create and manage BI and analytics solutions that turn data into knowledge. In this role, you should be an analytical and excellent communicator.
Below is the video of our BI Manager explaining the role:
BI Developer Responsibilities include:
- Design and implementation of Analytics back end infrastructure/ Data warehousing
- Maintenance of existing analytics database systems
- Coordination with the Dev Team and Creators/ End-Users of reports to ensure the data can be used accordingly for reporting
- Assurance for quality and accuracy of data.
- 5-6 years of experience in data processing with Python and SQL
- Experience with Docker and cloud infrastructure (AWS) is preferably
Talkpush is the first conversational recruitment software. It is designed to make recruitment faster, more real-time, more conversational, and to get AI bots to work for recruiters. Talkpush is used all over the world by customers such as Accenture, Amazon, Citibank, McDonalds, Walmart, and many more.
Stanley, the first of its kind recruitment conversational assistant operating on Messenger, is already processing over a million candidates every year. Talkpush's CRM facilitates the handover from bot to human better than any other, reducing the time it takes to connect candidates to recruiters to minutes when it used to take days.
Talkpush is a VC-backed software company, was founded in 2014 by serial entrepreneur Max Armbruster and received backing from 500 Startups, Seedcamp and other strategic investors.
WE ARE HIRING.
Talkpush is hiring sales professionals, product managers, marketers and developers to join its team. Most positions are based in our offices all over the globe: San Francisco, India, Philippines, Costa Rica, Mexico and Hong Kong. Intelligent and ideological candidates interested in changing the world of recruitment are welcome to apply. Just have a chat with us on our website or on our Facebook page.
Read more about the Talkpush culture here.