Customer Success Manager - Remote
- LocationFully Remote
- Salary12,000-26,000 USD/Annually
- Job typeFull time
At Talkpush, the Customer Success Manager / Account Manager is a core part of the organization, whose focus is maximizing value, providing strategic consulting and software implementation support to some of the world's largest employers. CSE constantly looks for ways to improve the overall success of the client relationships by owning and managing the customer accounts, exceeding key performance goals associated with the ROI and product adoption as well as managing all account risks and escalations.
Key areas of responsibility for this role are as follows:
- Project Management: Ensure all aspects of scope, time, quality and cost are achieved or bettered for the entire portfolio of assigned customer accounts. CSE must maintain a healthy stream of communication both externally and internally for the successful execution of new account implementations as well as ongoing projects.
- Account Planning: Collaborate with different stakeholders on customer side to establish a success plan consistent with the customer’s needs, Talkpush capabilities and goals set for the account. The account success plan will be reviewed regularly along with the account level KPIs.
- Customer Satisfaction: Maintain a high level of NPS rating by delivering excellent experiences for each user. Lower attrition risks and generate customer testimonials & references.
- Relationship Management: Maintain an excellent relationship with the key stakeholders of the account and convert these relationships and conversations into significant outcomes, such as account growth and usage increase. Serve as the escalation point for any items within the account.
- Product Adoption: Identify opportunities and business needs that can drive use of Talkpush CRM features and thereby increase user adoption.
- ROI and Value Delivery: Drive add on projects and initiatives to positively impact customer KPIs regularly. All initiatives undertaken as part of Value Delivery efforts must include recommendations to improve KPIs, followed by quantified results and ROI delivered.
- Delivering Best Practices: Drive continuous improvements for customer accounts by developing and sharing best practices, lessons learned to increase overall account efficiencies.
- Strategic Organizational Initiatives: Drive and/or support activities that transform Talkpush' internal processes & product through thought leadership, vision and business acumen.
Qualifications / Requisites:
- 4+ years in a revenue-generating role in Account Management, Customer Success or Sales ideally in B2B Enterprise SaaS, BPO or RPO environment.
- Knowledge of customer service practices & customer-first mindset
- Superior professional presence and business acumen
- BA/BS degree strongly preferred
- Awesome communications skills, both written and verbal
- A desire to positively contribute to a nascent and evolving work culture
- Ability to see the big picture, understand the key drivers of the business and how they relate to each other to drive improvements
- Ability to work independently & as part of a team in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
- Data oriented, possesses a high level of attention to detail with strong analytical and business reasoning skills
- Have the desire to be constantly growing and learning, unafraid of change and be data-driven
- Possess fantastic interpersonal skills & professional outlook and are strong leaders
- Technical aptitude and ability to quickly understand software features & functionalities
- Experienced in project management and has lead & executing complex projects
- Expertise in developing business cases and analyzing & forecasting financial impacts
- Have a knack for spotting issues or potential pitfalls in a project and flagging them early in the process.
- Experience with Sandler Sales Methodology a huge plus
- Understanding of local market dynamics, trends and candidate/user behaviors and the ability to navigate through associated challenges
- Strong track record of continually meeting revenue goals.
- Excellent in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with Salesforce huge plus
Talkpush is the first conversational recruitment software. It is designed to make recruitment faster, more real-time, more conversational, and to get AI bots to work for recruiters. Talkpush is used all over the world by customers such as Accenture, Amazon, Citibank, McDonalds, Walmart, and many more.
Stanley, the first of its kind recruitment conversational assistant operating on Messenger, is already processing over a million candidates every year. Talkpush's CRM facilitates the handover from bot to human better than any other, reducing the time it takes to connect candidates to recruiters to minutes when it used to take days.
Talkpush is a VC-backed software company, was founded in 2014 by serial entrepreneur Max Armbruster and received backing from 500 Startups, Seedcamp and other strategic investors.
WE ARE HIRING.
Talkpush is hiring sales professionals, product managers, marketers and developers to join its team. Most positions are based in our offices all over the globe: San Francisco, India, Philippines, Costa Rica, Mexico and Hong Kong. Intelligent and ideological candidates interested in changing the world of recruitment are welcome to apply. Just have a chat with us on our website or on our Facebook page.
Read more about the Talkpush culture here.