Chatbot QA Tester
- LocationMakati City, Philippines
- Salary$500-$800 USD/Monthly
- Job TypeFull time
As a Tester, you will be a part of the QA team, working with Conversation Design team focused on testing, troubleshooting, and improving an AI chatbot for our clients. You will use your problem-solving skills to continuously deliver value to our clients, while making a larger impact on the candidate experience.
Day-to-day responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Engage in multiple types of testing across a variety of devices to ensure the chatbot is performing as designed
- Interact with the chatbot and recording behavior
- Reviewing transcripts of chatbot conversations to confirm behavior
- Work closely with the developers and designers of the project to build solutions to issues identified
- Communicate with IT developers to ensure a common understanding of tests performed and their results
This is a virtual/remote role with occasional in office requirement at the Talkpush Delhi or Manila location.
- Bachelor's/College Degree
- Minimum 2 years of professional technical experience
Preferred Skills / Experience
- Testing / UAT Testing / Artificial Intelligence (AI) / Chatbots
- Proficiency in Microsoft software for office productivity, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), facilitation, and interpersonal skills
- Passion for ensuring a world class user support experience
- Quicker learner and adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail, results-oriented, self-directed, and inquisitive
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently while managing multiple projects, assignments and/or responsibilities
Talkpush is the first conversational recruitment software. It is designed to make recruitment faster, more real-time, more conversational, and to get AI bots to work for recruiters. Talkpush is used all over the world by customers such as Accenture, Amazon, Citibank, McDonalds, Walmart, and many more.
Stanley, the first of its kind recruitment conversational assistant operating on Messenger, is already processing over a million candidates every year. Talkpush's CRM facilitates the handover from bot to human better than any other, reducing the time it takes to connect candidates to recruiters to minutes when it used to take days.
Talkpush is a VC-backed software company, was founded in 2014 by serial entrepreneur Max Armbruster and received backing from 500 Startups, Seedcamp and other strategic investors.
WE ARE HIRING.
Talkpush is hiring sales professionals, product managers, marketers and developers to join its team. Most positions are based in our offices all over the globe: San Francisco, India, Philippines, Costa Rica, Mexico and Hong Kong. Intelligent and ideological candidates interested in changing the world of recruitment are welcome to apply. Just have a chat with us on our website or on our Facebook page.
Read more about the Talkpush culture here.