Business Development Representative
- UbicaciónMexico City, Mexico
- Salario12,000-24,000 USD/Annually
- Tipo de PosiciónTiempo Completo
Looking to join a rapidly expanding global tech startup?
Did you know 40% of the S&P 500 comes from Sales or/and Marketing backgrounds?. They all agreed that the best way to start your sales career is at a fast-growing Start-up where your work has a tangible impact.
Talkpush is the fastest growing Software as a Service “SaaS” company in Latin America. Our founder managed to recognize the potential of the Latin Market at the right time and now we are constantly expanding. What started 2 years ago with 19 employees in 3 countries; is now 54 employees in 8 countries and counting. Which is why we are looking for Business Developers to join our team.
A business developer is a sales person in training. For a year, you will help business managers cultivate leads and get in front of prospects to sell Talkpush.
After a year or less of overachieving in your role, you will begin to nurture leads of your own, qualifying incoming leads and will take generous commission for the relationships you help to create. Which means, if you work hard and are willing to learn you can build a solid sales career while out earning your peers.
Below is a video of our Business Manager explaining the role:
A Business Development Representative holds the following responsibilities:
- Identify and research target companies and uncover key initiatives and recruitment activities that could benefit from Talkpush technology.
- Business Development: Talk to the Human Resources departments of large organisations and discuss opportunities to automate their recruitment process using Talkpush.
- Set up appointments for our Sales team team with enterprise customers and regularly update the Sales CRM.
- Connect and regularly follow up with qualified prospects through regular outbound cold calls, emails and messaging.
- Maintain active communication and follow-up with leads by following a strategic sales cadence
- Build a strong sales pipeline with a steady flow of qualified opportunities.
- Meet and exceed monthly opportunity and activity goals in a metric driven environment.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of our competitive positioning and provide feedback for internal teams.
- Maintain a strong understanding and know-how of Talkpush CRM functionalities and use cases
- Work closely with Customer Success team to connect with the customer and identify upsell opportunities.
Desired Skills and Experience :
- Minimum 2 years of prior B2B sales experience
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in 2 languages preferred
- Flexibility - ability to work in a dynamic environment and not restricted by shifts.
- Ability to grasp and present technology and the willingness to learn and unlearn.
- Prior experience of working with a Sales CRM is an added plus.
- Ability to collaborate with other team members.
- A high level of accountability and self drive.
Acerca de Talkpush
Talkpush is the first conversational recruitment software. It is designed to make recruitment faster, more real-time, more conversational, and to get AI bots to work for recruiters. Talkpush is used all over the world by customers such as Accenture, Amazon, Citibank, McDonalds, Walmart, and many more.
Stanley, the first of its kind recruitment conversational assistant operating on Messenger, is already processing over a million candidates every year. Talkpush's CRM facilitates the handover from bot to human better than any other, reducing the time it takes to connect candidates to recruiters to minutes when it used to take days.
Talkpush is a VC-backed software company, was founded in 2014 by serial entrepreneur Max Armbruster and received backing from 500 Startups, Seedcamp and other strategic investors.
WE ARE HIRING.
Talkpush is hiring sales professionals, product managers, marketers and developers to join its team. Most positions are based in our offices all over the globe: San Francisco, India, Philippines, Costa Rica, Mexico and Hong Kong. Intelligent and ideological candidates interested in changing the world of recruitment are welcome to apply. Just have a chat with us on our website or on our Facebook page.
Read more about the Talkpush culture here.