- São Paulo, Brazil
- Full time
Talkpush is growing in Brazil, and looking for a trailblazer / entrepreneur / multitasker to handle our new Brazilian Market!
A Business Manager will hold the following responsibilities:
- Meet with some of the largest organizations to build better candidate experiences and better hiring processes
- Design recruitment marketing strategies using a mix of channels (social media, career sites, job boards, employee referrals, etc.)
- Build training material for our software users
- Generate reports to measure user adoption and propose system improvements to increase utilization
- Minimum 3 years experience in a client facing role, ideally in a B2B environment
- Background as a business analyst, analytics, research, advertising, planning would be welcome
- Excellent in Reporting and Presentation Skills
- Proficient in Analytics (excel and/or databases)
- Loves solving problems
The Business Manager will be reporting to the LATAM Director who is based in Costa Rica. This means the BM must be able to operate autonomously. To be effective in this role the BM needs to be:
- Autonomous: because we measure our success by the size of the talent pool we generate for our clients
- Ambitious: because we measure our success by the size of the talent pool we generate for our clients
- Intelligent: because every customer has different hiring objectives and procedures and we need to adapt our approach accordingly.
- Professional: because we work with Fortune 500 companies that have no patience for amateurs.
- Analytical: because we deal with LARGE volumes and need to make the numbers to tell a story
Talkpush is the first conversational recruitment software. It is designed to make recruitment faster, more real-time, more conversational, and to get AI bots to work for recruiters. Talkpush is used all over the world by customers such as Accenture, Amazon, Citibank, McDonalds, Walmart, and many more.
Stanley, the first of its kind recruitment conversational assistant operating on Messenger, is already processing over a million candidates every year. Talkpush's CRM facilitates the handover from bot to human better than any other, reducing the time it takes to connect candidates to recruiters to minutes when it used to take days.
Talkpush is a VC-backed software company, was founded in 2014 by serial entrepreneur Max Armbruster and received backing from 500 Startups, Seedcamp and other strategic investors.
WE ARE HIRING.
Talkpush is hiring sales professionals, product managers, marketers and developers to join its team. Most positions are based in our offices all over the globe: San Francisco, India, Philippines, Costa Rica, Mexico and Hong Kong. Intelligent and ideological candidates interested in changing the world of recruitment are welcome to apply. Just have a chat with us on our website or on our Facebook page.
Read more about the Talkpush culture here.