Customer Success Executive
- LocationFully Remote
- Salary28,000-34,000 PHP/Monthly
- Job typeFull time
As part of the Customer Success team, the Customer Success Executive (CSE) will support some of the largest employers in the world and help them transform their talent acquisition strategy from traditional media (fairs, job boards, agencies) to social media and messaging.
To be effective in this role the CSE needs to be:
- Intelligent: because every customer has different hiring objectives and procedures and we need to adapt our approach accordingly
- Ambitious: because we measure our success by the size of the talent pool we generate for our clients
- Professional: because we work with Fortune 500 companies that have no patience for amateurs
- Analytical: because we deal with LARGE volumes and need to make the numbers tell a story
Does this sound like you?
If so, we'd love to tell you more about the role and long-term growth prospects. Your day to day responsibilities will include but not be limited to :
- Meet with HR departments of some of the largest organizations to help them automate some of their recruitment process using Talkpush
- Discuss requirements with prospective customers and set up their trial accounts to help convert them into paying customers
- Generate regular reports to measure user adoption and propose system improvements to increase utilization
Preferred but not mandatory
- Prior experience in recruitment and/or human resources
- Prior experience in consulting and IT
- Experience in working with international clients/environments
Talkpush is the first conversational recruitment software. It is designed to make recruitment faster, more real-time, more conversational, and to get AI bots to work for recruiters. Talkpush is used all over the world by customers such as Accenture, Amazon, Citibank, McDonalds, Walmart, and many more.
Stanley, the first of its kind recruitment conversational assistant operating on Messenger, is already processing over a million candidates every year. Talkpush's CRM facilitates the handover from bot to human better than any other, reducing the time it takes to connect candidates to recruiters to minutes when it used to take days.
Talkpush is a VC-backed software company, was founded in 2014 by serial entrepreneur Max Armbruster and received backing from 500 Startups, Seedcamp and other strategic investors.
WE ARE HIRING.
Talkpush is hiring sales professionals, product managers, marketers and developers to join its team. Most positions are based in our offices all over the globe: San Francisco, India, Philippines, Costa Rica, Mexico and Hong Kong. Intelligent and ideological candidates interested in changing the world of recruitment are welcome to apply. Just have a chat with us on our website or on our Facebook page.
Read more about the Talkpush culture here.