- LocationMakati City, Philippines
- Salary$2,000-$5,000 USD/Monthly
- Job TypeFull time
Talkpush is growing its core software development team and looking for a chatbot developer to work on our exciting recruitment software! A chatbot enthusiast with some NLP knowledge is a nice bonus.
Duties and responsibilities:
* Able to clean / analyse data coming from chatbot conversations
* Define recurring questions asked by candidate to the bot that can be handled automatically / defined by the client
* Improve our Dialogflow bots to handle , train those recurring questions / develop new actions between Talkpush and Dialogflow (such as automated interview scheduling)
* Help with handling of multilingual support
* Develop internal tools that could help us test all the bots we have to make sure they are not down
* Develop new features to improve and enhance our suite of chatbots across Messenger, Whatsapp, and web
• At least 5 years of experience with AI or Chatbot development.
• Can design and implement dialog management
• Knowledgeable with API management solutions and working with REST.
• Work with an Agile mindset to create value across projects of multiple scopes and scale.
• Has an attitude of collaboration and proactiveness
• Ability to drive innovation
• Deliver design, develop and test services that support functional and non- functional requirements for Chatbot and AI projects.
• Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define, design, and build chatbots.
• Integrate solutions with multiple platforms
Talkpush is the first conversational recruitment software. It is designed to make recruitment faster, more real-time, more conversational, and to get AI bots to work for recruiters. Talkpush is used all over the world by customers such as Accenture, Amazon, Citibank, McDonalds, Walmart, and many more.
Stanley, the first of its kind recruitment conversational assistant operating on Messenger, is already processing over a million candidates every year. Talkpush's CRM facilitates the handover from bot to human better than any other, reducing the time it takes to connect candidates to recruiters to minutes when it used to take days.
Talkpush is a VC-backed software company, was founded in 2014 by serial entrepreneur Max Armbruster and received backing from 500 Startups, Seedcamp and other strategic investors.
WE ARE HIRING.
Talkpush is hiring sales professionals, product managers, marketers and developers to join its team. Most positions are based in our offices all over the globe: San Francisco, India, Philippines, Costa Rica, Mexico and Hong Kong. Intelligent and ideological candidates interested in changing the world of recruitment are welcome to apply. Just have a chat with us on our website or on our Facebook page.
Read more about the Talkpush culture here.